<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37744958?origin\x3dhttp://twonineteen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 06, 2007

till it was time to go away




*


"Because the friendship that you gave
Has taught me to be brave
No matter where I go
I'll never find a better price

And though you're miles and miles away,
I'll see you everyday
I don't have to try
I just close my eyes

We'll always be together
However far it seems
We'll always be together
Together in electric dreams"
-together in electric dreams


mambo with andrea, ping and co + thai express and mud pies with the girls + zouk with the circle of trust = a pretty good week (:

now it's me and you at
11:04 PM

me

jacq
6th june 1988
st nicks, sajc


you

sajc dance
andrea
celena
char chen
heon
roslyn
wanhua
weiling


tag




entries

nobody knows how badly i wanted it..just leave me ...
april's almost here !
classic
overdue photos
when it rains it pours.
ahhhh
packing paranoia
the sign
mood swings
fridays are good



archives

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


CREDITS

Designer: Road-block
Base Code: -Ambulance
Picture: x
Host: x x
Skins: x