<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37744958?origin\x3dhttp://twonineteen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

just a game to you

Were you lying all the time?
Was it just a game to you?

But I'm in so deep. You know I'm such a fool for you.
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger?
Do you have to, do you have to, Do you have to let it linger?
Oh, I thought the world of you.
I thought nothing could go wrong,
But I was wrong. I was wrong.

If you, if you could get by, trying not to lie,
Things wouldn't be so confused and I wouldn't feel so used,
But you always really knew, I just wanna be with you.

But I'm in so deep. You know I'm such a fool for you.
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger?
Do you have to, do you have to, Do you have to let it linger?


went shopping at bugis with cel yestd. wei joined us later on too. i bought quite alot of stuff. retail therapy really does work wonders (: i felt so much happier after all my buys haha. after that cel left so i followed wei down to town to meet leo. just sat down and talked complete rubbish for really long. then had dinner and went to play pool for awhile. haha i was really really HORRIBLE last night. im not usually this bad at pool, really really REALLY. haha.

i guess i would be lying if i said i wasn't the least bit angry or upset about how things turned out. i mean, i was perfectly happy with my life before you came along and screwed everything up the way you did. and now you're shirking all responsibility and acting like all this has nothing to do with you. i feel so played out. i mean the least you could do is to stop making excuses for yourself and be honest right. but i this is life i suppose. sometimes shit happens. what really matters is that you pick yourself up, get back on your feet and move on, and find something else really worth fighting for. besides, i refuse to take anybody's leftovers anyway. i should never have entertained you in the first place. it's funny how this started out as a 'for fun' game for me but i was the one who ended up losing.

anyway, im meeting ros jan vic ping for dinner again tonight (: it's ladies night but im not sure if me and wei are going anywhere. maybe going dbl o, though i do very badly wanna go for one last mambo. oh well.

now it's me and you at
1:52 PM

me

jacq
6th june 1988
st nicks, sajc


you

sajc dance
andrea
celena
char chen
heon
roslyn
wanhua
weiling


tag




entries

butter
the monotony
love fool
can't break free from the things that you do
the road to recovery
wishful thinking
misery
cruising
well i'm back from my cruise already ! but i don't...
we'll be leaving for our cruise tomorrow ! (: will...



archives

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


CREDITS

Designer: Road-block
Base Code: -Ambulance
Picture: x
Host: x x
Skins: x