guess what ? my newest favourite song is last christmas by wham !
cheesy, i know. haha. but seriously, i really like it ! especially some of the lyrics.
"Now I know what a fool I've beenBut if you kissed me nowI know you'd fool me againLast christmas I gave you my heartBut the very next day you gave it awayThis year, to save me from tearsI'll give it to someone special"thinking back, i guess last night was actually quite fun la. except that me and wei and practically everyone else drank a little too much. we were all seriously damn high, and couldn't even stand straight for like two seconds. as a result, we didn't dance much either. anyway, i think clubbing should always be left as just clubbing. oh well it was an experience i guess. particularly dancing to trance in sunlight. haha. i actually now think trance isn't too bad.
okay im going off to watch the apprentice now ! (: